Epidemic Disney Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epidemic Disney Studios

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+11
elfwonderstream
mandssimons
zatanna103
Charline84130
NightGlowProductions
coffeexvictorain
phantomsgirl000
toothlesshasteeth
DFNVids
Silverwolvesx3
MelannyStiffler
15 posters
AuthorMessage
MelannyStiffler
Admin
MelannyStiffler

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Here you can introduce yourself and choose your characters, Could be anyone who has contact with disney, may be Man, Woman and even animals (heroine / hero / villain / princess / prince). is free to choose what you want, can not be repeated more okay?

admin
MelannyStiffler ~ Ariel

Members
Silverwolvesx3 ~ Balto
DFNVids ~ Rapunzel
Toothlesshasteeth ~ Jane Porter
Phantomsgirl000 ~ Maleficent
Coffeexvictorain ~ Belle
NightGlowProductions ~ Stitch
Charline84130 ~ Toothless
Zatanna103 ~ Violet
Mandssimons ~ Jim
Elfwonderstream ~ Alice
TheKayla208 ~ Reuben
KCClassic10 ~ Mulan
Leah3015 ~ Dory

Last edited by MelannyStiffler on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://epidemicdisneystudio.forumotion.com
Silverwolvesx3

Silverwolvesx3

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: I want to Introduce myself    Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey everyone Smile

I'm a new member of Epidemic Disney Studios and now i want to introduce myself.

My name in Youtube is Silverwolvesx3. You can name me Silver Smile
I'm 19 years old (Bithday: 10th November) and I love it to make animash and MEP Parts. (Like everyone of us) I use Sony Vegas Pro 10

My character is Balto. Because he's my favourite character of all. I identify with him. Wink

Alright. What you should know more about me is that I'm not a perfect english-speaker Wink Because I come from germany. But I try my best. If you don't understand something, just ask. Then I will try to explain it in another way. ^^

If you want to know more about me, just ask. I'll never bite Wink

I really hope that would be a great Animash-Group and we will have a lot of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
MelannyStiffler
Admin
MelannyStiffler

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:03 am

Welcome Silverwolvesx3, Balto? I love this drawing. And optimal choice for character
Back to top Go down
DFNVids

DFNVids

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi Guys!
I'm the new member I'm very happy for belong to this group! x33 My name is Diana I'm 17 years old and I love edit with my dear Sony Vegas 8 xD with any movie of Non- Disney or live action ... or cartoons (specially of nickelodeon) In YT I'm DFNVids ^^ well... if you need something i am here for all you want only find me Smile
OH! SORRY xD my character is Rapunzel ?) because...I love this girl! is so cute! and funny and and...her HAIR and eyes! *w* ^///^
Back to top Go down
MelannyStiffler
Admin
MelannyStiffler

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:49 pm

DFNVids Welcome back, we're happy to be with us, I also love the rapunzel, have fun here
Back to top Go down
Silverwolvesx3

Silverwolvesx3

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:47 am

Welcome Diana Smile
Back to top Go down
toothlesshasteeth

toothlesshasteeth

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi guys! I'm toothlesshasteeth, but you can call me Erin. I'm new to this group and can tell we're going to have so much fun! ^^

I'm 17 1/2 years old and I edit with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0. I've been editing since August of last year, so I have a few months experience. I edit with mainly Non/Disney but I've been leaning towards Live Action on a separate channel, as well as A:TLA and LoK stuff. Smile

I'd like for my character to be Jane Porter. I'm a lot like her in several ways. ^^

Can't wait to start working with you guys! :DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/toothlesshasteeth/
phantomsgirl000

phantomsgirl000

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone! :)   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Hey guys, I'm phantomsgirl000 but you can call me Taylor or VitVit! I'm new to this group like some of you and I am very excited to be here. Smile

I am 17 years old and I currently edit with iMovie. I've been editing for a year and a half (almost two) so I have a fair amount of experience. My edits are focused around Non/Disney and Live Action videos that crossover with each other as well as stand-alones of each.

I would like my character to be Maleficent because she is honestly the most fierce villainess I have ever seen and she has an amusing sense of humor many can relate with.

Can't wait to create awesome videos with you guys! ^^
Back to top Go down
MelannyStiffler
Admin
MelannyStiffler

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Welcome Erin and Taylor, I'm Happy to be working with me, Have fun
Back to top Go down
coffeexvictorain

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Greetings my name is Amy, M .D. Though we can't give away our last and middle name online..I have to say how funny how mine comes out M.D like a doctor lol. I had to share that..I will say at less say my middle name is Marie. <3 I'm 24 for age, born Feb, 1988.

I claim: Belle <3

I have 3 ratty babies. (Tess, Pan, Peka, all recuses) And just sec before, I got this message..I was looking at rat aging. It seems Tess and Pan are 50 about..2 in people years and Peka is 35 lol..shes close to years aha. I just think that's funny for Tess, sure doesn't act like shes 50 lol..I sadly I new Tess and Pan when they are 1, being "used" as they were. Poor babies. Tess and Pan were never used, but were kept in a shoe box back inside a room in Petsmart and the "rat lady" as call her, one who runs the recuse you took them..Peka was bring back to petshop[then they all cage mates at the agency] Peka, we joked for longest time we call her a "Cutter" and "Emo rat" for she looked like she ripping her hair out, to point were she bled and she tons of cuts all over her..It looked she would rip her self apart...We found out she was given wrong condition rat lady said she was curing her for Ring Worm..We found out she has mites, and they laid dormained, and recreating their numbers when we got her for she looked perfect then..And now she looks so much better!...So thats my life story..I love Animals..Though I love Doggies and Rats/rodents more, they fav top 2 list...

MY GIRLS!
Introduce yourself 5198724@400-1296708194
---
So on the vidding subject...
I love Bad guys, winning the girls. I rarely like the heroes in Disney...But it seems all ones that have been mistaken for Disney, I love them <3 But Derk!..Rorthbert=BETTER! He wasn't bad he had problems..a few meds and Odette just actually giving him time of day would have fixed!

When comes Disney/Non My OTP
Venger/Amalthea
{Dungeons and Dragons/The Last Unicorn}
Kralahome/Jasmine
{The King and I/Aladdin}
Back to top Go down
NightGlowProductions

NightGlowProductions

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re:Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi guys!

I´m new member of this group and I´m so happy Very Happy
My youtube name is NightGlowProductions,but you can call me Laura Smile
I´m 16 years old (almost 17,my birthday is July 28th Wink )and I love editing!I´m german but I try my best to speak english Wink

I edit with a lot of different fandoms but I love crossovers,canon is okay,but crossovers are better tongue
I love villains like Hades,Gaston or Scar,they´re so much better than the good guys (the heroes-so boring).

My favourite crossover couples are:

MegaraxJohn Smith
Peter PanxAlice
BellexJohn Rolfe

and last but not least:Jim HawkinsxJane Porter (Jim is my favourite disney guy,he´s so cute)

I think I choose Stitch as my disney character because he´s very funny and cute,I love this little alien lol!
Back to top Go down
coffeexvictorain

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

NightGlowProductions wrote:
Hi guys!

I´m new member of this group and I´m so happy Very Happy
My youtube name is NightGlowProductions,but you can call me Laura Smile
I´m 16 years old (almost 17,my birthday is July 28th Wink )and I love editing!I´m german but I try my best to speak english Wink

I edit with a lot of different fandoms but I love crossovers,canon is okay,but crossovers are better tongue
I love villains like Hades,Gaston or Scar,they´re so much better than the good guys (the heroes-so boring).

My favourite crossover couples are:

MegaraxJohn Smith
Peter PanxAlice
BellexJohn Rolfe

and last but not least:Jim HawkinsxJane Porter (Jim is my favourite disney guy,he´s so cute)

I think I choose Stitch as my disney character because he´s very funny and cute,I love this little alien lol!

Yes hes like only Disney Hero I like hehe who seems real all the other seem to force hee
Back to top Go down
Charline84130

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: hi   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello everybody! = D

I'm a new member of Epidemic Disney Studios and so I introduce myself!

My name in youtube is charline84130 so my name is Charline x) I'm 18 years old , my birthday is in 30 /11 /93. I'm french. I never make MEP Part but i search forward for doing this because i 'd like to do this!
I use sony vegas 7.0
My character is Toothless! because i love dragon and specially him! <3
So this is it!

I hope working with you very soon bye!
Back to top Go down
zatanna103

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:25 am

Hi! My youtube channel is Zatanna103, but people usually just call me Zatanna or Z.

I am excited to be editing with some non/disney for a change, since I currently mainly edit with dc/marvel stuff. I usually prefer to edit cannon, but I do tend to ship Jim with everyone, and love a good crossover as well.

I will claim Violet as my character, since she shows the superhero side of me mixed with my love of disney.

I am really looking foreward to making some awesome MEPs with this group! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mandssimons

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:56 am

*waves*
Hello, I'm mandssimons on youtube (you can call me Stacey).

I can't wait to start making MEPs for this group, however I am coming near to end of my year at college so I'm going to be a little bit busy with college work (which is what I'm meant to be doing right now!!!) xD

But I headly ever late for my MEP parts ^^

I've chosen Jim to be my RC.
Back to top Go down
elfwonderstream

elfwonderstream

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi l am elfwonderstream but my real name is Elisabeth.l would like to be called anything you can make with Elisabeth with an exception to Beth. Please do NOT call me Beth! Smile
l would like to have Alice as my representitive character if that would be okay? Very Happy
l love live action, Non/Disney, and l do some anime. Smile
l love to do MEP parts! Very Happy
l like to do both crossovers and cannon, but crosovers are better. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheKayla208

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Hello! My Youtube name is TheKayla208 but you can call me Kayla. I've been editing for about two years now and currently edit with Sony Vegas 10. I'm quite fond of editing with Live Action but I love editing with Non/Disney as well.

I'd like Experiment 625 (Reuben) from Lilo and Stitch to be my character, as I can be quite lazy (not with making videos but with other things) and I can be sarcastic once I get to know a person.
Back to top Go down
KCClassic10

KCClassic10

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

HOLAAAAAA Very Happy

I'm a new member! Just found out today so yayyy Very Happy

My name is Kathleen but everyone calls me Katt. My youtube name is KCClassic10 or KattClassic (For my random disney vlogs. Which should be coming up soon, MAYBE! lol) I used to make other videos on youtube but that got boring so i switched to disney Smile Really trying out different styles with the editing and whatnot. There are so many.

My birthday is May 16. I just turned 21. HAAAAAYY PARTYYYY Wink

I use sony vegas pro 11 Smile

I'm a really random person so I'm sorry for the future lol!!

The character I'd like to be is Mulan. Seeing that Belle is already taken. (damn u!! lol jkjk xox)
Back to top Go down
Leah3015

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hi :)    Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Hey guys,
I'm Leah, or softballlover3015 on YouTube. I'm 15 years old. I live in America. I've been editing for just over a year. I've used WMM up until like a week ago when I finally got Sony Vegas Pro 11. I'm not quite sure how to use it yet, but I'm learning. I edit with Disney movies, some anime, Phineas and Ferb, and Avatar the last air bender, and sometimes Harry potter.
I'm a writer as well, and I'm working on this six book series that is taking forever to write. Haha.
Let's see, for characters I'd like to be Dory from Finding Nemo if that's okay. I didn't see that anyone else had taken her. If someone has I apologize deeply and then my second choice would be Dug from Up.
I'm really excited to be accepted into a Disney Studio and this looks like a really fun one. So thanks for letting me join. Smile
Back to top Go down
MelannyStiffler
Admin
MelannyStiffler

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Welcome colleagues, I enjoyed every one of you, and I liked their custumes, love to work with you, and of course you can do everything here, the choice of dorei Dory, because many people do not choose to think of it. yes it is a very creative choice, it is entção welcome back Elizabeth, Kayla, Leah, Kathleen, Stacey, Zatanna, Charline, Laura and Marie.
Back to top Go down
Moony

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Hello everyone Smile
My name is Emilie and my youtube username is xMoonshinexXx, but you can call me Emilie or Moony, whichever you prefer Very Happy
My favorite movie EVER is Anastasia, and I swear, Anya is almost an exact replica of me, minus the hair and royalty lol Could I claim her??? <33
Anyway, random facts:
I am currently 16 years old. I have recently come into using Sony Vegas Pro 9 and although I'm still pretty new to it, I'm starting to love it <3 I absolutely adore Non/Disney movies. They have been in my life for forever and I intend to keep it that way xD My favorite crossover couple is Jim&Ariel and my favorite canon couple is Anya&Dimitri <333
I'm looking forward to working with everyone here :DD
Back to top Go down
xMoonshinexXx

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:11 pm

{ Sorry about the one above, I didn't realize I wasn't logged in :\ }

Hello everyone Smile
My name is Emilie and my youtube username is xMoonshinexXx, but you can call me Emilie or Moony, whichever you prefer Very Happy
My favorite movie EVER is Anastasia, and I swear, Anya is almost an exact replica of me, minus the hair and royalty lol Could I claim her??? <33
Anyway, random facts:
I am currently 16 years old. I have recently come into using Sony Vegas Pro 9 and although I'm still pretty new to it, I'm starting to love it <3 I absolutely adore Non/Disney movies. They have been in my life for forever and I intend to keep it that way xD My favorite crossover couple is Jim&Ariel and my favorite canon couple is Anya&Dimitri <333
I'm looking forward to working with everyone here :DD
Back to top Go down
sarahhart4

sarahhart4

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 am

Hi, My name is Sarah and I am a new member...
My YT name is sarahhart4 and I love to vid Live-action and sometimes Disney or Looney Tunes...
But my passion to vid is Merlin Smile...I am a HUGE Colin Morgan (the guy in my profile pic) fan-well I'm a huge fan of all the members of the Wonderful Merlin Cast Smile...my favourite pairings to vid are Merlin/Morgana or Merlin/Arthur (I am not huge vidder of slash couples but they are too cute not to vid Very Happy)

Disney-wise I am a HUGE fan of Brave and Tangled-My favourite Princesses are Mulan, Jadmine, and Merida...Could I please be Merida? (I am a big fan of Brits/Scots/Irish characters and movies lol XD)

I can't wait to meet everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1